Grayhawk is located between Tanglefoot Lane and Tanglewood Road, east of Devils Glen Road and west of Middle Road. The lots in Grayhawk are unique and many are wooded. Homes range from $600,000 to $1 million with only one lot left available.
Grayhawk is conveniently located near the Bettendorf Family YMCA and many recreational opportunities, including Crow Creek Park. Schools, shopping and healthcare facilities are conveniently located near by.
The Eastern part of Bettendorf is served by the Pleasant Valley Community School District which includes 4 elementary schools, a junior high and a four year high school. There are also 2 private schools in the area to choose from.
Additional area features:
- Palmer Hills Golf Course, an 18 hole golf course with a full service restaurant located at the golf course
- Splash Landing, an outdoor heated family aquatics center
- Life Fitness Center
- Veterans’ Memorial Park Bandshell
- Over 700 acres of park land throughout 24 different park sites
- 2 boat launches and docks (Leach Park and Eagles Landing)
- 7.8 miles of fitness and recreation trails
- 7.3 miles of separated trails.
- Minutes from the I-80 & I-74 corridor