Conveniently located near 53rd Street and Middle Road in Bettendorf, Pigeon Creek offers spacious heavily wooded and walk-out lots featuring custom-built homes rich in craftsmanship, quality and design.
We will consult with you, share ideas, and note down all your innovative thoughts in order to craft the perfect blueprint for your future home. With homes starting at $600,000 and up, before long, you’ll be walking your family and friends through your own brand new custom made, tailor fit home, and they will be astonished!
The Eastern part of Bettendorf is served by the Pleasant Valley Community School District, which includes 4 elementary schools, a middle school and a high school with open enrollment. There are also 2 private schools in the area to choose from.
Located close to schools, shopping, healthcare facilities, restaurants, golf courses and recreational facilities.
Additional area features:
- Palmer Hills Golf Course, an 18 hole golf course with a full service restaurant located at the golf course
- Splash Landing, an outdoor heated family aquatics center
- Life Fitness Center
- Veterans’ Memorial Park Bandshell
- Over 700 acres of park land throughout 24 different park sites
- 2 boat launches and docks (Leach Park and Eagles Landing)
- 7.8 miles of fitness and recreation trails
- 7.3 miles of separated trails.
- Minutes from the I-80 & I-74 corridor
- Bettendorf Community Schools offering open enrollment