Conveniently located near 53rd Street in Bettendorf, this family friendly community is the ideal home setting with its close proximity to schools, shopping, dining, golf courses and recreational facilities.
The 5th Addition of ValleyWynds offers prime walk-out lots with trees and/or lake views. Our custom designed homes range from the mid $550,000 to $800,000. Kerkhoff Homes will build your custom home on a timely basis, on budget and in an honest and professional manner.
The Eastern part of Bettendorf is served by the Pleasant Valley Community School District which includes 4 elementary schools, a junior high and a four year high school. There are also 2 private schools in the area to choose from.
Additional area features:
- Bettendorf Community Schools offering open enrollment
- Private golf courses at Crow Valley and Davenport Country Club
- Palmer Hills Golf Course, an 18 hole golf course with a full service restaurant located at the golf course
- Splash Landing, an outdoor heated family aquatics center
- Life Fitness Center
- Veterans’ Memorial Park Bandshell
- Over 700 acres of park land throughout 24 different park sites
- 2 boat launches and docks (Leach Park and Eagles Landing)
- 7.8 miles of fitness and recreation trails
- 7.3 miles of separated trails.
- Minutes from the I-80 & I-74 corridor